Flu Vaccine Clinic
Tuesday, September 22 @ 10:00AM – 12 Noon | FBC Activities Center – Smith Hall
ALL Vaccinces will be given by Courtney Thomas, FBC Member and local Pharmacist. We will start at the back and move forward sanitizing after each person.
- Everyone must wear a mask (one will be provided if needed)
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Everyone will be at least 6 feet apart and practice social distancing
FLU vaccines will be scheduled every 5 minutes. Please bring your Medicare card or insurance card to receive the vaccine at no cost. Bring a method of payment for any cost that isn’t covered by insurance. Cost for under 65 years without Medicare or insurance is $35. Cost for 65 years and older without Medicare or insurance is $75.
PNEUMONIA vaccines can also be available with your flu vaccine, but ONLY if requested at sign up. Cost without Medicare is $271.
- Complete this separate online Pneumonia vaccine registration – Click HERE
Contact Margaret Johnson, Director of Activities and Recreation, if you have any questions.