KIDS Connections THIS Week
Ms. Becca has many fun and meaningful activities planned for kids this week. Click any of the links . . .
KIDS WEEKLY ZOOMs
Join us for ACTIVE, ENGAGING, MEANINGFUL and FUN lessons that will help kids learn and love the Bible, as well as discover how God is at work in their lives and all around our world.
- 6:00PM – 3, 4, 5 year olds (K)
- 6:30PM – 1st-5th Graders
Each week we’ll study the Bible, learn God’s word in active ways and apply it to our lives as we look at how God is at work in us and around the world! 1st-5th Graders should bring a Bible to the call each week. We will be using the same Zoom log-ins for all of our weekly meetings, and the back-to-back calls, so please don’t log on more than a couple minutes before your scheduled time. Make plans to include this time of fun, learning and friends in your family’s weekly schedule!
BUSINESS MEETING & CAROL SING
Join us for a brief business meeting before our Carol Sing at 4PM on December 6. See you Sunday!
KIDS WORSHIP | November 22
MEMORY VERSES HELPS
- Spotify — There is a Spotify playlist to help your child learn all of the scripture memory verses for this year. Find it HERE!
- Verse Cards — Print these verse cards for your child to hang up in his or her workspace. Find it HERE!
THINGS YOU CAN DO ANY TIME
- Facebook – FBC Wilmington Children’s Ministry
- The Questions Your Elementary Kids are Asking
- Embracing the “Now” Season of Parenting
- Back to School Growth Mindset download
- Ways to Nourish your Child’s Mental Health
- Raising kids who will initiate racial equality
- How to teach your preschooler to socially distance
- FREE Workbook to help with the stress, anxiety, and changes within our current status
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk about Race – Resource Round Up
- Anti-racism Resources for Parents
- Parenting Connection for Father’s Day – Living from a dad’s affirmation
- Parent Cue LIVE Podcast – Making the Most of your Family Rhythm
- Activity Pages – – “Bible Studies for Life” App by Lifeway
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Family Discovery Activity