KIDS Connections THIS Week
Ms. Becca has many fun and meaningful activities planned for kids this week. Click any of the links . . .
JOURNEY WITH JESUS
The Journey with Jesus for Kids for Lent continues. Watch this week’s videos and talk about what they teach us about Jesus and following him.
Stories of Jesus | Told by Kids & Families… Come along with them as we journey with Jesus through Lent.
Journey With Jesus boxes — If you did not receive a box and would like one, please contact Becca to connect and get yours today!
WONDER AND WISDOM – A study in Psalms and Proverbs
- Wednesday evening via Zoom.
- 6:00PM | Preschoolers — Parents & friends are welcome to join.
- 6:30PM | Children — Bring an NIV version Bible to the Zoom call. Invite a friend to meet you on zoom for this fun weekly time together!
Join us for Wonder and Wisdom as we study Psalms and Proverbs! The Psalms are full of feelings and show us how to express ourselves to God. They also help us praise God and wonder as we come to understand more about God and how much God loves us. Proverbs help teach us how God wants us to live. They help us explore what loving God and loving others looks like in our daily lives. As we zoom through Psalms and Proverbs together, we’ll focus on social-emotional learning and health as well as creative modes of expression in these strange times, and of course, we’ll have fun! If your child has never participated in our weekly Zooms, now is a wonderful time to jump into a new series in a new year!
Children learn by repetition. You are encouraged to watch the Children’s Sermon several times during the week, talking about the scripture and teaching and how it applies to everyday living. Click the video above to view the Children’s Sermon for this week.
MEMORY VERSES HELPS
- Spotify — There is a Spotify playlist to help your child learn all of the scripture memory verses for this year. Find it HERE!
- Verse Cards — Print these verse cards for your child to hang up in his or her workspace. Find it HERE!
SAVE THE DATES! Details coming soon…
- PASSPORTkids Overnight Camp for those having completed 3rd, 4th and 5th grades will be at Greensboro College, July 11-14. Cost is $325 per camper.
- Sign-up commitment required by March 15. Email Becca.
- Camp Jonah – Day camp for completed Kindergarten to 5th grades – June 28-July 2 at the Activities Center. Two Sessions offered: 9:00-12:00 Morning Session and 1:00-4:00 Afternoon Session. Youth and adult volunteers needed.
- Camp Creation – For fully potty trained 3-year-olds to completed Pre-K – August 3-5. Youth and adult volunteers needed.
THINGS YOU CAN DO ANY TIME
- Facebook – FBC Wilmington Children’s Ministry
- The Questions Your Elementary Kids are Asking
- Embracing the “Now” Season of Parenting
- Back to School Growth Mindset download
- Ways to Nourish your Child’s Mental Health
- Raising kids who will initiate racial equality
- How to teach your preschooler to socially distance
- FREE Workbook to help with the stress, anxiety, and changes within our current status
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk about Race – Resource Round Up
- Anti-racism Resources for Parents
- Parenting Connection for Father’s Day – Living from a dad’s affirmation
- Parent Cue LIVE Podcast – Making the Most of your Family Rhythm
- Activity Pages – – “Bible Studies for Life” App by Lifeway
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Family Discovery Activity