KIDS Connections This Week
Ms. Becca has many fun and meaningful activities planned for kids this week. Click any of the links . . .
WONDER AND WISDOM – A study in Psalms and Proverbs
- Wednesdays at 6:00PM via Zoom | Preschoolers
- Wednesdays at 6:30PM via Zoom | Children
- Parents & friends are welcome to join
We’re kicking off the year with Wonder and Wisdom as we study Psalms and Proverbs! The Psalms are full of feelings and show us how to express ourselves to God. They also help us praise God and wonder as we come to understand more about God and how much God loves us. Proverbs help teach us how God wants us to live. They help us explore what loving God and loving others looks like in our daily lives. As we zoom through Psalms and Proverbs together, we’ll focus on social-emotional learning and health as well as creative modes of expression in these strange times, and of course, we’ll have fun! If your child has never participated in our weekly Zooms, now is a wonderful time to jump into a new series in a new year! Preschoolers will meet each Wednesday night at 6:00PM. Parents and friends are welcome to join us! Children will meet at 6:30PM and should bring an NIV version Bible with them to the call. Invite a friend to meet you on zoom for this fun weekly time together!
KIDS WORSHIP | JANUARY 10
MEMORY VERSES HELPS
- Spotify — There is a Spotify playlist to help your child learn all of the scripture memory verses for this year. Find it HERE!
- Verse Cards — Print these verse cards for your child to hang up in his or her workspace. Find it HERE!
THINGS YOU CAN DO ANY TIME:
- Facebook – FBC Wilmington Children’s Ministry
- The Questions Your Elementary Kids are Asking
- Embracing the “Now” Season of Parenting
- Back to School Growth Mindset download
- Ways to Nourish your Child’s Mental Health
- Raising kids who will initiate racial equality
- How to teach your preschooler to socially distance
- FREE Workbook to help with the stress, anxiety, and changes within our current status
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk about Race – Resource Round Up
- Anti-racism Resources for Parents
- Parenting Connection for Father’s Day – Living from a dad’s affirmation
- Parent Cue LIVE Podcast – Making the Most of your Family Rhythm
- Activity Pages – – “Bible Studies for Life” App by Lifeway
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Family Discovery Activity