KIDS Connections This Week
Ms. Becca has many fun and meaningful activities planned for kids this week. Click any of the links . . .
KIDS WORSHIP | October 25
Jesus foreshadowed the problems his followers would face if they lived out this upside-down kingdom where the powerless are blessed. Sometimes when we make courageous choices, we will endure criticism, scrutiny, mockery, and sometimes even retaliation from people who do not desire change. One of the best ways for grown-ups to support children is to bear the heaviest burden of social change. Read more…
MEMORY VERSES HELPS
- Spotify — There is a Spotify playlist to help your child learn all of the scripture memory verses for this year. Find it HERE!
- Verse Cards — Print these verse cards for your child to hang up in his or her workspace. Find it HERE!
KIDS “COSTUME PARTY” ZOOM
This week we’re doing ONE ZOOM FOR ALL AGES | Wednesday at 6:30PM — Don’t miss this Zoom Party!
- Wear your favorite costume and join us for a FUN night of laughs and games together!
- Supplies Needed – 2 sheets of paper, a marker or crayon, tape, 8 Q-tips, a wad of toilet paper, a flashlight.
- We’ll start the night with our easiest games for all ages (in case preschoolers decide to play for a bit and leave, that’s okay!)
- We’ll have a best in costume share, make a DIY Spider, and play Shape Monsters, Count my Treats, Funny Bones, Flashlight Confessions and My Monster is Hungry!
THINGS YOU CAN DO ANY TIME:
- Facebook – FBC Wilmington Children’s Ministry
- The Questions Your Elementary Kids are Asking
- Embracing the “Now” Season of Parenting
- Back to School Growth Mindset download
- Ways to Nourish your Child’s Mental Health
- Raising kids who will initiate racial equality
- How to teach your preschooler to socially distance
- FREE Workbook to help with the stress, anxiety, and changes within our current status
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk about Race – Resource Round Up
- Anti-racism Resources for Parents
- Parenting Connection for Father’s Day – Living from a dad’s affirmation
- Parent Cue LIVE Podcast – Making the Most of your Family Rhythm
- Activity Pages – – “Bible Studies for Life” App by Lifeway
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Family Discovery Activity