Christmas Tree Lot
Dates: NOVEMBER 29 – DECEMBER 14
Location: First Baptist Church Activities Center | 1939 Independence Blvd
- MON-FRI 5PM-8PM
- SATURDAY 9AM-8PM
- SUNDAY 12PM-8PM
HOW IT WORKS
- See an FBC Student and commit to buying a tree or wreath. Student’s turn in commitments ahead of time so we can anticipate your purchase.
- When the lot opens on Nov 29th, go to the tree lot and purchase your tree or wreath. Walk-up sales will also be accepted.
- Your pre-order commitment allows Students to receive “credit” for each sale, reducing their costs for activities.
- 6 FOOT TREE $50
- 7 FOOT TREE $60
- 8 FOOT TREE $70
- 9 FOOT TREE $90
- 24″ FRASER FIR $30
- 24″ BOXWOOD $40
- 34″ FRASER FIR $40
- Come Early for the best selection.
- There is NO Charge for Tree Trimming and Bagging.
- Delivery after purchase is available. $20
- Tree stands will be available for purchase.
- We will help you load your tree in/on your car.
- Do you USE an artificial tree or wreath? You can still participate by purchasing a tree or wreath to donate to someone else.
Throughout the year, our students have the opportunity to experience retreats and mission trips that enhance their spiritual growth while allowing them to build meaningful friendships.The money we raise helps defer the cost of these activities so that more youth can participate!
Thank you for your support!