Christmas Tree Lot
Tree Lot Opens on Friday, November 27 at 12PM thru Saturday, December 12
First Baptist Church Activities Center | 1939 Independence Blvd
It may feel a little early but the time is NOW to pre-order your Christmas Tree and/or Wreath from a First Baptist Church Student. A portion of each sale will go directly to the sponsoring student to offset the cost of mission trips and activities next year. Come early for the best selection!
Tree Lot Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 5PM – 8PM
- Saturday, 9AM – 8PM
- Sunday, 12PM – 8PM
HOW IT WORKS:
- Contact an FBC Student and commit to buying a tree or wreath. Students will turn in commitments ahead of time so we can anticipate your purchase.
- Need help connecting to a student, contact Gavin Spell — EMAIL Gavin
- Once the lot opens on Friday, November 27, go to the tree lot and purchase your tree or wreath. Walk-up sales also accepted.
- Your pre-order commitment allows Students to receive “credit” for each sale, reducing their costs for activities.
- 6 FOOT TREE $50
- 7 FOOT TREE $60
- 8 FOOT TREE $70
- 9 FOOT TREE $90
- 24″ FRASER FIR $30
- 24″ BOXWOOD $40
- 34″ FRASER FIR $40
- Come EARLY for the best selection.
- There is NO charge for Tree Trimming and Bagging.
- Delivery after purchase is available for $20.
- Tree stands will be available for purchase.
- We will help you load your tree in/on your car.
- Do you USE an artificial tree or wreath? You can still participate by purchasing a tree or wreath to donate to someone else.