We Are Family Kids Camp
June 14 – 18 | Registration closes June 1 | FREE
ALL are invited – Preschool to 5th grade and their families
“We Are Family” Kids Camp 2020 is a unique family-driven, at-home camp experience. Taking all the important parts of camp and making them possible while keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority. We will provide resources for your family to experience Camp at home this summer with Bible Study, Worship, Crafts, Science Experiments, Geocaching, Scavenger Hunt, Bible Skills Games, and a Mission project!
While this isn’t the camp we originally planned, we think it is just what we need for this moment in time. We are celebrating families, recognizing these days and times together, though they can be challenging and busy and will never be ours to share again. We are praying our “We Are Family” Camp will bring your family closer together, help you prioritize the Good News of the Gospel in your home, and become a favorite family memory for years to come!
- PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED FOR CAMP CREATION/JONAH: You can receive a refund for your Camp Jonah/Creation registration(s) or make a donation to Camp 2.0 and future Children’s Ministry events.
- PACKET PICK-UP PARTY PARADE: Sunday, June 14 from 4-6PM at FBC Activities Center (1939 Independence Blvd)
Drive-thru, pick-up only packet distribution using appropriate social distancing measures. Your whole family is invited. We strongly encourage you to bring your kids to the Packet Pick-up Party! Outlandish, funny, and crazy costumes are encouraged, as well as signs, noisemakers, and decorated cars! Consider making a sign with “We Are the _______ Family” or “Family Camp 2020” or “We Are Family” that you can use to decorate your car for packet pick-up and use in your home for camp week.
- KICK-OFF ZOOM GATHERINGS: June 16, 17, and 18 from 9:30-10:00AM. All other camp activities may be accessed and done at any time to fit your family’s schedule.
- RIGHTNOW MEDIA: You will receive an invitation to RightNow Media if you have not received an invitation before now. This is the Netflix of Christian Media and is a FREE resource FBC is providing for your family. There are all kinds of great kids and adult programming your family is welcome to use any time. Part of our daily “We Are Family” camp content will come from RightNow Media. You will receive more details closer to camp, so be on the lookout to set up your RightNow Media account. It can be viewed on a smart TV, computer, tablet, or phone. NOTE: Your email notification will come from Jayne Davis (email@example.com). If not received, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- INVITE FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, RELATIVES: Everyone is welcome! If social distancing measures allow, your family might consider joining one or two other families and participate in the activities together.
Questions: Contact Becca Jones – Email