Why We Go:
- To obey Christ’s command in the Great Commission.
- To support the local Church and local missionaries.
- To reach the unreached with the gospel.
- To gain awareness and depth of the body of Christ.
- To be personal witnesses to the world of our life in Christ.
Where We Go:
- Chimaltenango, Guatemala (twice per year July/Oct)
- Johannesburg, South Africa (every other year)
- Over the past five years we have sent mission teams to the following areas both in our country and around the world.
- 2019: Florida – South Africa – Guatemala (2 trips)
- 2018: Immokalee, Florida – Puerto Rico – Haiti
- 2017: Baton Rouge, Louisiana – Bimini – Haiti
- 2016: Washington, DC – Haiti -Puerto Rico
- 2015: Dallas, Texas – Spain – Bimini
- 2014: Knoxville, Tennessee – Seaside Heights, New Jersey – Bimini
What We Do:
- Because we believe in supporting long-term & existing ministries, we often serve with Churches/missionaries where they have need. Some of these serving opportunities include teaching, equipping, evangelism, health care; children’s ministries (Orphan Care & VBS); music outreach, construction projects, & food distribution.