Dare To Dream
WORSHIP AT HOME | NOVEMBER 8
- Dare To Dream – Part I | Genesis 37
- Rev. John Daniels
- Do dreams really come true? Do Godly dreams only happen in the Bible? When was the last time God placed a dream on your heart?
WORSHIP AT HOME | NOVEMBER 15
- Dare To Dream – Part II | Genesis 40
- Rev. Jayne Davis
- What would your life be like if you woke up each day asking the question – how is God going to dream his dream through me today? And how might the world be changed? Your relationships. Your work. Your heart.
WORSHIP AT HOME | NOVEMBER 22
- Dare To Dream – Part III | GENESIS 50:15-21
- Dr. Jim Everette
- What are your dreams? If you could live your life over, what would you do differently?
- We need to fully open ourselves to the Lord’s presence, receive Him more than ever before, and not stifle the Holy Spirit as God inspires us to reimagine new dreams for God Kingdom in our lives, in His church, and in this community. The same God who created everything from nothing, including you, and saves you through the extravagant generosity and grace of Jesus Christ; is the same God who has planted you on earth to live out God’s purpose of influencing someone else for God’s kingdom.