Tree Lot Pre-order Commitments
There are three things to remind you of for our Christmas Tree Fundraiser this year. Reminder, you are NOT collecting money — just getting commitments from folks!
- November 21 | 9AM | TREE LOT SET UP DAY: We need as much help as we can get. Just show up, help out, and get account credits. Older Siblings and Parents count too!
- November 22 | PRE-ORDER COMMITMENTS DUE: Enter all commitments into the “Tree Pre-Order Commitment Form” by Sunday night (link above)
- November 27 | In the morning – Time TBA | TREE UNLOADING: Come unload trees and wreaths and get account credits. Older Siblings and Parents count too!
- TREE LOT SHIFT SIGN UP IS LIVE: These are the “Shifts” when the tree lot will be open. We need everybody to participate (parents included) to make it happen, and each shift you work will grant you credits to your account.
- Weekday shift = 10 credits | Weekend shift = 15 credits
- There is a cap of 10 total slots per family for the first week of sign-ups to allow everyone a chance to sign up. This allows each family to sign up for 2-3 shifts together. After everyone has had a chance to sign-up, we will open the sign-up without limits to fill the rest of the slots.
- Click HERE to Sign Up!