Financial Matters Seminar
Wednesdays, July 15, 22, 29 | 6:30-7:30PM via ZOOM | FREE
- Have you been impacted financially by Covid-19 and wondering how to best adjust your budget?
- Has the market decline affected your retirement accounts and want to know if any adjustments need to be made?
- What are the best ways to manage income/expenses/giving and debt throughout this crisis?
- Are you doing okay, but feel like perhaps there are some more things that you should be doing financially?
- How can you be better prepared to manage the next crisis?
The answers to these and even more questions will be answered in our “Financial Matters” seminar facilitated by John Daniels and Brad Hudson*. Advance sign up is required. Is there anything else weighing on your mind or on your heart that you would like to ask? Each participant will have the opportunity to email questions in advance for anonymity. Join us for Financial Matters and ask away!
*Brad is a church member and is a Certified Financial Planner, Certified Investment Management Analyst and an Accredited Financial Fiduciary with Sound Harbor Wealth Partners.