KIDS Connections THIS Week
Ms. Becca has many fun and meaningful activities planned for kids this week. Click any of the links . . .
June 28-July 2 | Camp Jonah | Two Sessions: Mornings, 9AM-12PM and Afternoons, 1-4PM – Day camp for completed Kindergarten to 5th grades at the Activities Center. Youth and adult volunteers needed.
August 3-5 | Camp Creation | 9-11:30aM – For fully potty trained 3-year-olds to completed Pre-K. Youth and adult volunteers needed.
Children learn by repetition. You are encouraged to watch the Children’s Sermon several times during the week, talking about the scripture and teaching and how it applies to everyday living. Click the video above to view the Children’s Sermon for this week.
ULTIMATE ZOOM GAME NIGHT
- Wednesday, April 14
- We will play all of our favorite games from the past year of Zooming together
- 6PM – Preschoolers
- 6:30PM – Kids
MEMORY VERSES HELPS
- Spotify — There is a Spotify playlist to help your child learn all of the scripture memory verses for this year. Find it HERE!
- Verse Cards — Print these verse cards for your child to hang up in his or her workspace. Find it HERE!
SAVE THE DATES! Details coming soon…
- April 18 and 25 – Tailgate Gatherings – In-person Worship Service at the Activities Center with a Kids Gathering beforehand. Join us for fun times together as we play and learn!
- May 2 – Return to In-Person Worship – We will have 2 services, 9AM and 11AM, with childcare for infants to Pre-K at both. Pre-registration is required.
- Parental Dedication – Mother’s Day, May 9 and Father’s Day, June 20 at the 9AM and 11AM services. Contact Becca to sign up to participate in this special time of committing to raise our children in faith and with the support of our church family.
- June 28-July 2, Camp Jonah, Two Sessions: 9AM-12PM Morning Session and 1-4PM Afternoon Session – Day camp for completed Kindergarten to 5th grades at the Activities Center. Youth and adult volunteers needed. Registration Opens April 1!!
- July 11-14, PASSPORTkids Overnight Camp for those having completed 3rd, 4th and 5th grades will be at Greensboro College. Cost is $325 per camper.
- Sign-up commitment required by March 15. Email Becca.
- August 3-5, Camp Creation, 9AM – 12PM – For fully potty trained 3-year-olds to completed Pre-K. Youth and adult volunteers needed. Registration Opens April 1!!
THINGS YOU CAN DO ANY TIME
- Facebook – FBC Wilmington Children’s Ministry
- The Questions Your Elementary Kids are Asking
- Embracing the “Now” Season of Parenting
- Back to School Growth Mindset download
- Ways to Nourish your Child’s Mental Health
- Raising kids who will initiate racial equality
- How to teach your preschooler to socially distance
- FREE Workbook to help with the stress, anxiety, and changes within our current status
- Your Kids Aren’t Too Young to Talk about Race – Resource Round Up
- Anti-racism Resources for Parents
- Parenting Connection for Father’s Day – Living from a dad’s affirmation
- Parent Cue LIVE Podcast – Making the Most of your Family Rhythm
- Activity Pages – – “Bible Studies for Life” App by Lifeway
- Bible Stories and Songs
- Family Discovery Activity